Our Company offers professional native Chinese speakers. Propagate your ad with credibility through a good recording in Chinese. We make locutions in Chinese in different formats such as comercial spots and audio-guides. We provide all the necessary services for the production process of your project: translation, text adaptation and editing to achieve the highest quality recording.
We are not intermediaries but a locution company specialized in Chinese language. Our delivery times are very interesting because we carry out projects directly, saving time and money.
You can choose from a wide variety of voices with different ages and records. Our speakers and studios located in China are regular collaborators of China CCTV. You can tell us the type of voice you want, or choose an audio from our gallery of demonstrations of Chinese locutions:
Select this link to access the gallery of voices and listen to the demonstrations of our Chinese speakers.
The following file is a simple audio recorded by a profesional chinese speaker in Mandarin :
You can request the track in WAV, MP3 or FLAC format. If you want, we can edit the audio on the video provided by adjusting the video and audio in the timeline and, in case that you don´t want to perform the video edition, we will be responsible for the final review of your project , ensuring the highest quality at work.
Here are some of our services:
- Chinese narrations (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Advertisements in Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Subtitling and dubbing Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Chinese speakers for Internet
- Chinese speakers for 3d animation
- Chinese broadcasters for television ads
- Speakers in Chinese for audio books
- Speakers in Chinese for radio spots
- Radio spots (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Television spots (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Cd ROMs and interactive DVDs (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Audiovisual guides (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Advertising for companies (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- It´s possible to send broadcasters to recording studios in the main British cities.